What are the benefits of making a bequest?
- You leave a lasting legacy to ensure our beloved teaching goes forward to help people
- You may lessen the burden of taxes on your family and or receive estate tax savings
How can I learn more?
CONTACT US ( OUR EMAIL – WITH A FORM) DESCRIBING YOUR GOALS BEQUESTS ARE A PART OF AN ESTATE . (SEE HOW BELOW)
CAN I MAKE A DONATION NOW ?
YES DONATIONS WHILE NOT BEQUESTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED AND WELCOME.
How do I make a bequest?
A bequest is a simple thing to do. For example you can make a gift to a person or the South Florida Center for Spiritual living, the Science of Mind foundation or anyone you wish. If you would like to do this or discuss contact us and or send us a note here.
What are my options?
A bequest can be made in many ways:
- You can gift a specific dollar amount or asset
- You can gift all or any percentage of your estate
- You can gift from the balance or residue of your estate
How do I get started?
CONTACT US and REQUEST A WILLS GUIDE